tisdag 7 april 2015

WCS | April gallery

Hello! Thank you for hanging around while I took a well needed blogging break! I'm back with a how-to post on my WCS contribution in this months gallery. Enjoy!


This month´s theme at WCS is minibooks. A year ago or so is the last time I did a mini. I really like seeing them and find big inspiration in them, but I don´t see a point for me to do them. I have my PL album and layouts where I think I get all the storys down. However, I haven´t missed one single gallery since I got on the team, so I really wanted to make something. I went about thinking of something that I would find useful, something that would work for me. I have done a ton of layouts with multiple photos on them before, I don´t see that as a problem. So, I came up with an idea to add a "minialbum" on to a layout. 


I had a bunch of photos of sunsets that I printed in a square format. I used pocket page protectors from Simple stories and cut the big sqaure pockets out and ended up with five of them which would make my "minialbum".


I wanted the pockets aligned so that I could easily flip them, so I had some washi tape hold them in position while I mounted everything with double sided tape ontop of my page protector. 

I really love how it turned out and have already made another version of this!

1 kommentar:

  1. What a perfectly lovely idea, I'll have to try that sometime! It's been forever since I've made a layout and I miss it.

    SvaraRadera

Share!